Monday, November 15, 2010

Blog 7

I love the fact that I have a family that can always back me up if I ever need anything or if I am ever in any danger I can count on at least one of my family members to help. I am also very grateful for being able to go to LaGuardia Community College with my best friend from middle school. We didn’t have a chance of going to high school together, (although I did go to her prom) but being able to experience college with her and the possibility of graduating with her makes my college experience a whole lot better. She actually means a lot to me and sometimes I don’t really show her how much I appreciate her always being there for me when I need her. I’m also grateful for having a four legged animal in my house! My mom doesn’t really like cats all that much but by a miracle, my cat Kerli was able to fit right into our family. It’s mostly because she is too darn cute. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment