Monday, November 1, 2010

relationships.

In life we go through our ups and downs, we have friends, we lose friends. We get into relationships and we get out of them. We fight and then we make up. Everything is just a whole back and forth, a vicious cycle that seems never ending. So I always ask myself… Why do I even bother with people sometimes? Everyone just seems to over complicate things and make things more difficult than it already is. Then again, I might be a part of that problem as well. I’ve never been one to be into anything long term. My friendships don’t last too long because that always means that I would have to keep in touch with people, which I’m bad at. I like to move around and meet new people and find out interesting things about them.
            While doing that, I tend to lose track of friends, so I usually try keeping things at an acquaintance level, its hard sometimes because people become close and attached to who you are. The thing is that we always go through changes, we go from middle school to high school and then to college. I only keep in touch with one person from middle school, and that’s my only best friend that I have. It’s also funny, because she goes to the same college as I do, so I don’t really have to keep track of her because she is always there. It’s not all bad though, people just sometimes get really annoying, until you surround yourself with the right ones. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment